Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. It's finally time to part out the old whip (may she rest in peace). As evidenced by the images, many of these parts are used and were removed from my 2012 CR-Z that was in a front collision. I've tried my best to illustrate the wear present on these parts so that you can buy with confidence. At the end of the day, I just want to see this stuff go to use and find a new home on a sick build. :cool:.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Local pickup is available for those in the north east Ohio region.
All offers are OBO.

Takeda dry intake w/sensor $150 (SOLD)

BEATRUSH FRONT MEMBER SUPPORT BAR $180
-Slight deviation from being perfectly flat. It'll bolt up without a problem.

GE8 Intake Manifold w/sensor $100 (SOLD)

Basis test pipe (yes, you read that right). $80 (SOLD)

OEM Hatch Carpet Mat $50

OEM Arm Rest $200 (SOLD)
-comes with all necessary hardware

Progress Rear 19mm Sway Bar $85
-Missing hardware but specs for replacement can be found here in the parts description.
-Some minor cosmetic rust is visible.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SPOON Motor Rib $500
-some pieces of the mounting hardware are bent and you will need to machine new pieces or find a way to bend back the existing ones.

·
Registered
2015 CR-Z EX CVT
1 Posts
Darn. I just ordered a brand new Takeda intake just the other day. I definitely would've taken yours lol. How'd you like it?

Also, did you notice any benefit from the Fit manifold?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darn. I just ordered a brand new Takeda intake just the other day. I definitely would've taken yours lol. How'd you like it?

Also, did you notice any benefit from the Fit manifold?
I loved the intake. The fit manifold doesn't really give more power it's mostly beneficial for changing the characteristic of the power delivery. The fit manifold has shorter runners than the stock one which will push the power to peak in the lower to mid RPMs if I'm not mistaken. I believe there's a thread somewhere on this forum that talks more about this effect in detail.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I loved the intake. The fit manifold doesn't really give more power it's mostly beneficial for changing the characteristic of the power delivery. The fit manifold has shorter runners than the stock one which will push the power to peak in the lower to mid RPMs if I'm not mistaken. I believe there's a thread somewhere on this forum that talks more about this effect in detail.
I've measured the stock vs ge8 manifold when i did my swap and the runners are no different in length width or height.
The fit has a helmholtz chamber(the box on top with vtec emblazoned on)
All it does is balance intake pulses and maximise the volumetric efficiency across the rpm range.
There is a big increase in the 3k rpm range and a little up.top.

There's an image on google images that illustrates the inner workings of the system.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts