Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, I'm gonna try one more time with y'all. I have a new (in the box) OEM Honda Door Illumination accessory (Part# 08E19-SZT-610A). I purchased this at a Honda dealer in London, but didn't get around to installing it. I paid a whole lot, everything's expensive in London. I've recently sold the car and 17" Electras (both of which were posted for sale here, but for whatever reason, no interest). Both buyers are extremely happy with their new car and wheels purchase. So I'm giving you guys another 1st crack at a bargain deal on a very expensive accessory. I've seen them on ebay for ~$415.00-$500.00 U.S., but don't know if the ebay deals are true OEM Honda accessory.

Kit comes with 2 LED chrome speaker rings, 2 LED door lining lights, owner's manual, installation instructions, and all the parts needed for complete install. I went through the parts list just to make sure everything was in the box. I'm asking $200.00 plus shipping if you're not in Southern California for pickup. You can contact Lou at 626-825-2067 or PM if you're interested or have any questions. I'd rather sell this to a CR-Z enthusiast instead of the generic ebay or craigslist sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll take it

Okay, I'm gonna try one more time with y'all. I have a new (in the box) OEM Honda Door Illumination accessory (Part# 08E19-SZT-610A). I purchased this at a Honda dealer in London, but didn't get around to installing it. I paid a whole lot, everything's expensive in London. I've recently sold the car and 17" Electras (both of which were posted for sale here, but for whatever reason, no interest). Both buyers are extremely happy with their new car and wheels purchase. So I'm giving you guys another 1st crack at a bargain deal on a very expensive accessory. I've seen them on ebay for ~$415.00-$500.00 U.S., but don't know if the ebay deals are true OEM Honda accessory.

Kit comes with 2 LED chrome speaker rings, 2 LED door lining lights, owner's manual, installation instructions, and all the parts needed for complete install. I went through the parts list just to make sure everything was in the box. I'm asking $200.00 plus shipping if you're not in Southern California for pickup. You can contact Lou at 626-825-2067 or PM if you're interested or have any questions. I'd rather sell this to a CR-Z enthusiast instead of the generic ebay or craigslist sale.
i was actually looking for this for my car here in the states, and I really would like to take them off of your hands, it'd be great to have them, please let me know :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.