Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

Have for sale my black 2015 CRZ EX with 47,000 miles, going up as its my daily. Has a few modifications listed below. All original parts would be included with the sale. Asking $12,000 but am negotiable. Only thing wrong with the car is the hood has a small dent in it. Let me know if you have any questions. I will try to post pictures soon.

Takeda AfE Power TM-1016B CAI
GE8 Upper Intake Manifold
J's Racing Catless Header
HPD catback exhaust
HPD Rear Diffuser
KTuner Flashpro V2
Rear wiper delete
Spoon front sway bar - 51300-ZF1-000 (Not yet installed)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,863 Posts
Just got Kids and need room for all their stuff or your Sig other wants both vehicles to carry every one? You have not had it long and have done a bunch of additions to it seems a shame to get rid of it if there is another vehicle in the home that can be used for the larger hauling duties but our lives change and so do our vehicles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got Kids and need room for all their stuff or your Sig other wants both vehicles to carry every one? You have not had it long and have done a bunch of additions to it seems a shame to get rid of it if there is another vehicle in the home that can be used for the larger hauling duties but our lives change and so do our vehicles.
Something like that. Planning on family and all that stuff. I might be better off bringing it all back to stock and selling the parts separately. But I'm hoping I'll find someone who wanted to mod the car anyway.

·
Super Moderator
6,863 Posts
Many over size the vehicle to the need have two large vehicles that can hold all members of the family where one is usually a single occupant vehicle most of the time. It is more efficient and less expensive to size vehicle to need and rent when you need a vehicle the one or two times a year when you need something bigger than all the vehicles your family owns.

·
Premium Member
6,122 Posts
Updated with photos!
Looks nice--good luck with the sale! I can't actually see the "small dent..." in the hood from the pics, but maybe it's so small it's blending in with the frost. If the paint's still good in the dented area, I bet a good PDR man could make it disappear! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Something like that. Planning on family and all that stuff. I might be better off bringing it all back to stock and selling the parts separately. But I'm hoping I'll find someone who wanted to mod the car anyway.
I recommend selling the Ktuner separate at least. Only because once you reset, its universally applicable to pretty much any Honda, and they pretty much never see any kind of discount on retail price. Type R Civic owners are a good demographic to target.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man im over in Newburgh i may be interested in some of the aftermarket pieces if you decide to go back to stock. Let me know!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey man im over in Newburgh i may be interested in some of the aftermarket pieces if you decide to go back to stock. Let me know!
Will definitely let you know! Really hoping to hold out for a complete sale though! Send anyone who might be interested my way!

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
555 Posts
You forgot to list the red H emblems, those add like 3hp each

Reactions: Fullmetal ZF1

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Likely taking back to stock next weekend and parting out the mods. Let me know if you see any you are interested in! Not looking to ship the exhaust but everything else is fair game for shipping.

·
Registered
'11 CBP EX 6MT
107 Posts
PM Sent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts