Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS NY: 2011 North Shore Blue Pearl CR-Z 6 Speed EX w/o Navi $16,200

Up for sale is my NSBP CR-Z 6 speed EX without navi. I am the original owner, the car has 6800 miles on it. It is basically still a new car with nothing wrong with it. Vin # is JHMZF1C63BS002701. I just don`t want the payment anymore, and I hate having to drive a brand new car over 100 miles a day. It is located in Walden NY 12586. If interested, please give me a call at 845-778-3376 or email [email protected] asking $16,200, this is a great deal for someone looking at buying a new CR-Z, $5,500 off sticker.

pictures will be up in the next day or so.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Why the fire sale? It makes me nervous that something bad happened to it, or the car was extremely disappointing to you for some reason.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm sorry. I just don't understand why you are willing to take an almost $8K hit?!? The price is so low that I'm sure most people will be concerned about it being wrecked, something wrong, etc. You know, you can actually price something too low.

CRZ used car prices are all over the place. I've seen all the way from $21K to now $15K.

·
Registered
675 Posts
to what i see in the history of the vehicle, there is one accident but no salvage title or anything on it. $15.9k is pretty good deal lol imo

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The accident was minor (drivers side), and it was repaired by a Geico certified repair shop (full warranty). The few parts that needed to be replaced were Honda genuine. The car is just as it came from the factory IMO.

I will negotiate a little further if anyone knows anyone interested.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
also, look at pic 3 compared to 1 and 2. if in fact the damage was minor, the repair work appears to be bondo. the reflection that you see on the passenger side shows a smooth line, whereas the reflection on the driver door is a bit jagged.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is just poor picture quality, as I said the car looks just as it came from the factory, absolutely no haze in the paint or wavy bondo work. I really should have found a better camera to take the pics with.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
relisted on ebay for $14,850. If it doesn`t sell, I guess I'll just suck it up and pay it off in a year. I just wonder if the accident is killing me on this sale, or these cars are just loosing their value crazy fast.

·
Registered
674 Posts
It's not a Civic, the market is nowhere near the size compared for mainstream cars. It's been 4 months since the car was introduced, nobody is looking for a used one yet. That's two strikes. Accident is third.

Either stock up on patience instead of lowering the price or rethink the sale. I'm not sure how taking a $7K hit is "saving money". $1500/month to drive a CR-Z is way too steep.

Also, is the car on AutoTrader and Cars.com?

·
Registered
22 Posts
...nobody is looking for a used one yet.
That's not true. Last month I bought a used CRZ with 1196 mi. Saved about $6-7k from buying new......:rolleyes:

Mine is CVT and would like to get a 6 speed too....if this car had Navi I would be all over it.....

I haven't bought a new car in years. I don't like losing thousands of dollars just by driving off a car lot.....Mine still has that new car smell.........

I also bought my sweetie a 2010 Insight w/Navi and 1306 miles. Saved a bunch on that one too......

But I do agree there are few buyers right now looking for a used CRZ. Most probably think there's none out there......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.