Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I used to have a 2011 CR-Z EX North Shore Pearl Blue which I absolutely loved that I bought in 2014. After 5 years I had finally paid off the loan, and decided to start purchasing some of the accessories I’ve always wanted. I got a bunch of Amazon gift cards around Christmas and decided to buy the rear and side spoilers as well as the body side moldings (along with some touch up paint). The instructions said to not do it in cold and I live in Seattle so that’s kind of tough in the winter. I decided to wait until summer to install everything.

Unfortunately in April this year, I was in a really bad car accident. The guy behind me passed out and rear ended me at full speed while I was at a red light and shoved my car underneath the SUV in front of me (it’s a tiny car right?). Thankfully I was safe with minimal injuries, but I could not say the same for my beautiful car. I took great care of it, and it was the first car I bought so I had a hard time parting with it (and it also didn’t feel right “replacing” her with the same car).

I’ve been sitting on these accessories for a while now, but five months later I think it’s finally pull the trigger and move on from this vehicle. I hope someone else can benefit from these. Because of how long each item is, I’m hoping to sell it all together in one since I don’t have multiple long boxes. I was thinking $1000 total for all four things including shipping. Everything is brand new from either Amazon (which shipped from a Honda store) or the eHonda website. Can show purchase emails as proof. Please email me if interested, [email protected]. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you will part with the hatch struts + pen, I would take those off you.
If you don't buy those struts - I will.

And.. I also have a new touch up paint pen available if you or anyone else is interested. I bought it and wasn't able to use it before, like the OP, my car was totaled :(

I'm not on here often, but feel free to email: [email protected]

·
Registered
482 Posts
How much are we talking just for the spoiler and struts? And are you okay with international shipping to the upper 13 ;P

Well, if @d1giPhux decides otherwise. He beat me to the race after all.

It's unfortunate that this happened though... I'd be furious if there wasn't a valid reason for passing out!! Glad to hear you only have minor injuries though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Shamarskii yes I still have the spoiler and struts. The struts came with the spoiler for the weight of it, so sorry @d1giPhux and @Colin Len but I don’t plan on selling those two separately unless the person who purchases the spoiler doesn’t want the struts.

I’m okay with shipping internationally as long as you can pay the shipping. Price for the spoiler + struts is $300 USD.

·
Registered
482 Posts
@Shamarskii yes I still have the spoiler and struts. The struts came with the spoiler for the weight of it, so sorry @d1giPhux and @Colin Len but I don’t plan on selling those two separately unless the person who purchases the spoiler doesn’t want the struts.

I’m okay with shipping internationally as long as you can pay the shipping. Price for the spoiler + struts is $300 USD.
Sure, I'd have no problem with that.

If you could get a quote to Mississauga from your location, I'm willing to talk logistics and finances ;p !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts