Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, so some of you know i had plans to powder coat these wheels but decided to go a different route so now they are up for sale. these wheels treated me well. im asking for 800$ obo plus shipping but rather sale locally. now im selling cheap bc they wheels arent in perfect condition, they have the normal wear and tear of daily use and they also suffered a hairline crack when they were involved in an accident. I know the crack may worry some, but i assure you theres nothing to worry about the wheels were professionally repaird and balance :thumbsup:. my opinion is, you can have them cleaned up and touched up and have the inside of the wheels PC or painted so the primer doesn't show or just go ahead and have them PC like i originally intended. the wheels originally ran me 1600$ plus shipping not including the rays center caps that go for 30$ a piece. they are 18x7.5 offset 43. pm me or email me at [email protected] at anytime.

heres the inside of the wheel that was repaired. as u can see you could just have this painted and run the wheels as is.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tell me more about this crack. I am interested. Any chance you can weigh one for me and see how much it is?
well the wheels were on my last car, it got hit and the car got pushed up a sidwalk, guess the angle in which the wheel caused a hairline fracture where u see it primer. so yea it wasn't and huge crack just a barely noticeable hair crack, but the wheel was taken to a professional wheel repair shop and it was fully taken care of, wheels was balanced and everything so its in perfect condition, just needs to be painted. im saling cheap bc i know ppl may worry about the crack, but im an honest guy and i wouldn't sale something that wasnt 100% and like i said i was going to have these PC and thrown on my cr-z but decided i wanted to go a different route. they are a great set and i know theyll look great on the cr-z. as for weight i'll go down in a sec and weigh them for you give me like 10 min lol.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
May want to include pics of the rays stickers. The universal bolt pattern look sketches me out thinking that the rims may not be genuine.

Im not interested in buying. But it may be a good idea for those who are on the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
May want to include pics of the rays stickers. The universal bolt pattern look sketches me out thinking that the rims may not be genuine.

Im not interested in buying. But it may be a good idea for those who are on the edge.

No disrespect bro but if u knew anything about this wheel u would know that just buy looking at the engraved G on the spoke that it's a genuine product.

Furthermore, I wouldn't sale a Crappy knock off product to anyone let alone my own community.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also google any 57maximum wheel they all come with the universal bolt pattern but honestly I don't even think it's fuctional more so looks, the wheel is a 5x114.3. They were on my mazdaspeed3 before.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

:eek:fftopic: and a free bump from myself for that extra work. :hi5:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.