Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-Clazzio Seat Covers: black/black.
-Headrest Covers: Embroidered CR-Z logo. All in great condition. $175

-OEM Front Lip: has some scuffs and scratches, but can’t really see once installed. Hardware/screws not included. $75

-All Weather Cargo Mat: near perfect condition. Comes with the little tray piece on the bottom left. $60

-Bayson R 3 Piece Rear Lip: The driver’s side piece was damaged when an old lady clipped the back of the car trying to park. I just threw a piece of electrical tape over it and you couldn’t even tell, lol. I was told by the original owner that this was a prototype lip and only a few were made. Can’t confirm legitimacy on that, but the owner was meticulous with this car, so I have no reason to doubt him. However, if true, I’m not sure what to ask for this, so I’ll start with $100… will accept best offer.

*items located in White Plains, NY 10606

Please PM for inquiries. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
front chin spoiler shipped to 47240?
After a closer inspection of it, it’s a bit more scratched up than I thought. It’s still perfectly in tact and you still can’t really tell once installed, but I guess I wasn’t looking at it that closely. $75 would be the shipped price if you want it. Here are a few more pics up close so you can see what I mean:

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.