Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18x7.5 with 225/45 18 Tires with 99% Tread left on them.

Wheels are $250.00 Each Powder Coating was $65 Each Wheel Tires were $130 Each plus $10 for Mount and Balance.

Total paid was 1820.00 Asking $1500

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Gram light 57maximum, time attack edition. 18x7.5 off 43, cheap I have a for sale thread. U could probably resale them for more.

· Registered
1,939 Posts
ya jcrz's sale thread is pretty legit, surprised they haven't sold yet. i'd try at clubrsx i bet you can sell those in a few days.

tony - what wheel's u looking to slap on ur car?
If any if u guys are members on those forums or any other where u thin these would say help a brother out :)

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Sorry for the thread jack Tony lol, trying to hop of these and hop on the new set I have my eyes on. Anyways glws :) back on topic and FYI good price

· Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been looking for a Pair for 57 Maximums but I only need 2 fronts since I bought some brand new rears already. *SIGH*

I have 2 brand new Gun Blue 18x8.5+33 rears... If I cant find the fronts then I might have to sell the rears....

· Registered
1,939 Posts
I've been looking for a Pair for 57 Maximums but I only need 2 fronts since I bought some brand new rears already. *SIGH*

I have 2 brand new Gun Blue 18x8.5+33 rears... If I cant find the fronts then I might have to sell the rears....
Make me an offer like I said I'm looking to get rid of them to grab a set I have eyes on, if it's reasonable I'll accept it and u can flip it and make extra cash buy selling the extra 2. Help a brotha out :).

· Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Roddy - The gramlight brand is discontinued now in the US ... Mackin is no longer bringing the line in that is why I cannot find the fronts. I bought the last 2 rears that they had.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.