Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 6 speed got hit a while back and now has a salvage title. I am planning on upgrading to something new. There is damage to the bumper, driver's front quarter panel, and windshield.
Mechanically it is fine and drives as good as it ever has.
If you need parts or just a cheap car comment and I can post some photos of it and answer any questions.
If no one is interested I will likely be scrapping the car as the trade-in value is next to nothing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Base or EX?
Shiftknob, doors, wheels?
How close to Wooster or Shelby is central..?
EX but the nav doesnt work, but the screen still does for music and stuff
Doors are good, original shift knob, original wheels but they are scratched.
Im in columbus but from west of willard so if youre interested we could make something work

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
505 Posts
Sorry to hear that. How much are you looking to get? Hope you can recoup some of your losses and find a nice car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was hoping for just close to $1000 for the whole thing, its still my daily driver so i was hoping someone needed some original parts for theres since i know parts are rare so if i cant sell the whole thing I'll do my best to get some parts off it and mail them out

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
505 Posts
Judging by the name, I guess your car is red. Still, I could use a driver's door handle. Would you be willing to get it for me, and for how much? Thanks in advance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts