Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May have to sell the car already. Trying to cut out un needed expenses. Some family health issues and the fact that ill be joining the Air Force soon has pushed me to eliminate debt and prepare for anything.

Any help would be appreciated. Please keep my family in your prayers, My fater was recently diagnosed with cancer, and its pretty bad. But i have faith we will get through. :)

Asking 22k OBO

See Autotrader link for more info: Cars for Sale: 2011 Honda CR-Z EX in TAMPA, FL 33615: Hatchback Details - 298790260 - AutoTrader.com

Ebay: Honda : CR-Z | eBay

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about your father and understand your need to sell.

24K is asking a lot though for a used car. people were selling them with similar mileage and mods for well under 20K. i got mine brand new from the dealer for 21K out the door, exact same model. i saw that your sticker on it was 28K. that's outrageous! at any rate, i wish you all the best, and good luck with the air force, it will be a life changing experience.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm very sorry to hear about your father and understand your need to sell.

24K is asking a lot though for a used car. people were selling them with similar mileage and mods for well under 20K. i got mine brand new from the dealer for 21K out the door, exact same model. i saw that your sticker on it was 28K. that's outrageous! at any rate, i wish you all the best, and good luck with the air force, it will be a life changing experience.
Appreciate it :)

I know that 24k sounds like a lot. But I usually tend to aim for a higher price, people tend to low ball offers anyway. Im game for any offers at all.

The sticker on this one was 27k which is about what it comes out to online when you build one like this. Im not looking to get what i paid, thats impossible. Just not trying to go backwards either.

Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
434 Posts
Appreciate it :)

I know that 24k sounds like a lot. But I usually tend to aim for a higher price, people tend to low ball offers anyway. Im game for any offers at all.

The sticker on this one was 27k which is about what it comes out to online when you build one like this. Im not looking to get what i paid, thats impossible. Just not trying to go backwards either.

Thanks a bunch
is the 27k including the full price of all Mods?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
listen man, i'm not trying to be a jerk, but you must have been ripped off by the dealer. everyone on here got there car out the door (including taxes, fees, etc.) between 18K and 24K depending on options. towards 24K if you got navi and a bad deal. personally, i got mine fully loaded, except without navi, so your car exactly, for 21K out the door. those springs are $200, so installed your looking at like another $300, plus another $200 or so for the tints. the car is also used. if you take it to a dealership you'd get an offer of 15K-17K at the absolute best. your car literally depreciates 33% the moment you drive it off the lot, and you have 5000 miles, so definitely in the sub 20K area. just trying to be informative. i hope everything works out for you, but the lack of interest on here is due to pricing. if you dig through our classified section you will see that many others have sold their cars, just as new if not newer, for under 20k.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Bumping - I see you have it now for 22500.

I paid about the same for mine new as you did - only big difference is I had the 17" rims and Potenza tires..

Sincerely hope it works out and you are also advertising on all the local avenues.. And good luck in the Airforce.. Everyone has their own reasons for joining, but the bottom line is - you are serving our country... Good choice...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
much fairer pricing, should help it move quicker. i'd imagine gas prices are on your side too. good luck with everything. (bump)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.