Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well It looks a trip to the body shop. I cleaned up the CRZ today and found that the three middle push pins that hold on the front lip spoiler are gone. Only the far right and left ones are holding it on. The dang thing scrapes a lot. I will have to carry extra ones in the glove box.

Just about every day I have to check to make sure its still there.

A word of advice to anyone that gets it make sure you enter slopes at an angle.

:angry:

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am thinking about going with the eibach coilover but not lowering it. I am headed to the body shop in a minute. I don't think it will be on there in a few months. I will either get sick of messing with it or it will get ripped off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
just a thought. i use pl premium. its a caulk (construction adhesive), they have several different kinds, for metal/plastic/masonry.

i plan on using this when my front lip goes on, as well as the supplied factory clips. the pl products do not swell as guerilla glue does nor does it eat away at material.

available at menards/home depot/ lowes etc.

just a thought

·
Registered
99 Posts
Every car that I had a front spoiler lip on got destroyed within a year of installing it.

One car had the entire bumper fascia replaced because I glued the spoiler back on.
I hit a clump of snow/ice going 4o mph in the middle of my lane.

It is an exercise in futility to maintain one ... especially on this car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.