Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes. I did! Lmao.

I friggin love this thing!

I made a great choice. This car is fun and sporty. Gas mileage is ridiculous. I am anxious to see what I do to this.... All my vehicles I've never kept stock! I love the thought of modding. This car will be fun :)

The sticker on this was almost 27k with all the stiff they added. I walked out at 21k OTD :)

I've got all accessories but navi and spoiler. It's sharp. I look forward to being around the forums quite a bit.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only thing i dont like so far is all the haters. Everyones first comment is oh its nice! then see its a hybrid and then its automatically "Gay"

Really? stupid people lol. We will see when gas prices rise and they are all complaining, we will not be gay anymore!

People tend to stare at this thing, pretty cool. Whats funny is all the jdm guys in my city that look confused when they see a honda emblem. I had a old school crx filled with people staring at a red light at the car, they were staring so hard they didnt go when the light turned green lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Only thing i dont like so far is all the haters. Everyones first comment is oh its nice! then see its a hybrid and then its automatically "Gay"

Really? stupid people lol. We will see when gas prices rise and they are all complaining, we will not be gay anymore!

People tend to stare at this thing, pretty cool. Whats funny is all the jdm guys in my city that look confused when they see a honda emblem. I had a old school crx filled with people staring at a red light at the car, they were staring so hard they didnt go when the light turned green lol
I've not had any problem with haters (other than journalists)...I've had quite a few positive compliments from people I know and have had to get used to people stopping and checking it out when its parked somewhere. I've talked to a few of them and not one of these people has made a negative comment about it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The positive comments are starting to roll in daily. People are always looking at the car. I think my situatio was just odd to people cause I've always had a big off road truck, and made a huge switch lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.