Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I live just south of Denton, a informal CRZ group might be fun.

There is the BMW dealer Plano parkway and toll way, I think, that does the Cars and Coffee on the first Saturday morning of the month. I have never been to it but I here they have everything from tuners, mussel cars to exotic Italian cars
http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

Free photos from Classic BMW Staff!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
So far I know that there are two Black one's in the McKinney area, as well as a Silver one. I have yet to see a red one on the road though! Where ya at AnHero?!

I was planning on going to the Cars and Coffee event in December, although I have a feeling my CR-Z will still be in the collision center getting repaired...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Bvg I saw you last night with your bumper off at 423 and main in frisco. My red crz comes in tomorrow or within the next week.
Yep that was me! My car was supposed to be dropped off at the collision center yesterday, but the estimator from the insurance company decided that 2:00 pm was too late in the day for him to do his job...so I have to wait until monday...:angry:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well I hired an attorney to handle things as far as bodily injury and diminished value. And then the issue with the insurance company not wanting to pay for full collision repairs came up, so they're handling that too. But I got it figured out today. I'm actually thinking of dropping my car off on Saturday, so I'm not sure if I should go go Cars and Coffee in a trashed CR-Z or just wait until the January one... :confused:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.