Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,
Had the CRZ for over a month and just getting use to the car itself. I do have some issues with fresh air venting from outside without the ac/fan on and windows up. I dont get any air coming in....until I crack the windows a bit the flow starts. Fan on no problem...A/C on no issues....just when venting fresh air from outside with "no" fan on and windows up. Any help would be appreciated...........love this site!

*positive-negative air pressure?

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
this happens in any well-sealed vehicle... it just means there is nowhere for the air coming in to escape... so when u crack the window, u get the air coming in quite strong, i presume?

i'm sure u get "some" airflow but not very much... if you don't get any then that just shows how well sealed the CR-Z is...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bizzy...figured that would be the case...just not used to this...no flow what so ever....until i open the window. Just slightly annoying I have bad allergies...

Elfen...lemme know when u get home, just making sure its not a blocked vent or something.....thanks

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
My car won't blow air without the fan on or windows open. I've noticed other cars do the same. My sisters Highlander will blow air if you open the sunroof or windows. I've always just assumed it was an automatic air circulation feature - car dedects vent to outside via open glass so it allows air to pass through into the interior.

·
Registered
156 Posts
FR-XYZ:
I followed instructions and yes, no airflow. what the guys say tho makes sense to me. I didn't get too far before I turned on the fan. I'm used to opening the roof when I didn't use air, but THAT's obviously not going to happen! Have a great evening!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.... Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me!!!! OCD I guess....have a great weekend all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.