Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
saw this car this past wednesday. i was in the white crz at the starbucks meet. i must admit that this cr-z is pure beauty. broke neck, put me and my stock cr-z to shame. lol props!
I was waiting for you to chime in! cool seeing another cr-z at the meets, its gone on tour again for a few weeks but it will be back again at the end of the month, I'll be out at the meets again early next month. What are your plans for yours?

· Registered
4 Posts
I was waiting for you to chime in! cool seeing another cr-z at the meets, its gone on tour again for a few weeks but it will be back again at the end of the month, I'll be out at the meets again early next month. What are your plans for yours?
Thanks. I just came across your response, lol :p im not on here as much since I no longer have as much access to a computer as previously. Well as of now im still 50/50 on doing mods since its a lease. I traded in my 4 door Si for this so its a bit of getting use to. However my only plans for the moment are; Wheels with some rear spacers, Suspension, & pretty much the basic accessories like window visors, side mouldings, mud guards, fogs etc. Since the car is so newi cant really afford all these really nice parts :blush: . I must admit I still have lots of growing to do on this car. Thanks though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.