Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just did a quick shoot with the CR-Z before we start tearing it apart for SEMA. We haven't had much driving time with it, but our impressions so far are great. It just made it to the body shop today and new parts are coming in daily. Check out our blog for more info and photo coverage of the entire build!

More photos coming, just a teaser for now.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
i was just on the phone with Sean from P2R earlier and he was telling me that he was liking the picture with the CR-Z under the cover with the front slightly lifted up...

he's a great guy and hopefully you guys can link up for some parts creation... he was telling me he might just pick one up for himself and AutoX it and also do some parts development for it...

if you need his contact info just to to his site or PM me and i'll get u his number... Power Rev Racing

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the reference bear! The car is in paint right now until early next week after that we'll be putting everything together pretty quickly, parts are arriving daily. Its pretty exciting! I'll contact those guys at p2r soon, hopefully we can do some stuff together in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.