Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Adding camber by moving the top of the struts really screws up your camber when turning.

Add camber at the pinch bolts.

If you do anything at the top of the strut, add castor. This will improve camber when the wheel is turned.

These uniball strut tops are also EXTREMELY loud in the cabin.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adding camber by moving the top of the struts really screws up your camber when turning.

Add camber at the pinch bolts.

If you do anything at the top of the strut, add castor. This will improve camber when the wheel is turned.

These uniball strut tops are also EXTREMELY loud in the cabin.
Thanks for the information. I just thought about it while watching Gears and Gasoline running these on the Honda fit. But, mainly I prob am not running it cause I have whole new top hats coming in from Honda for my Blitz DSC coilovers.

· Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for the information. I just thought about it while watching Gears and Gasoline running these on the Honda fit. But, mainly I prob am not running it cause I have whole new top hats coming in from Honda for my Blitz DSC coilovers.
I’m fairly certain G&G only added the slightest bit of camber with the top hat. It’s Luke’s daily so I would assume more contact patch would be wanted.

· Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z EX 6MT
35 Posts
I can't speak exactly to the performance gains from these, but I'm pretty sure they were developed with testing help from BronsonF, a CR-Z driver in Gridlife Sundae Cup who is on this forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts