Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a set of stock CR-Z rims + tires with less than 600 miles that I am willing to sell. I'm located in the California Bay Area and asking $400 for the set. If anyone is interested in the area, I wouldn't mind meeting up for the exchange.

Thanks for reading :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hello,

I have a set of stock CR-Z rims + tires with less than 600 miles that I am willing to sell. I'm located in the California Bay Area and asking $400 for the set. If anyone is interested in the area, I wouldn't mind meeting up for the exchange.

Willing to ship?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I am willing to ship. Would you be willing to split the shipping charges with me? If we go ahead with this, how are we going to do the money exchange? This just comes to mind when not dealing locally.

·
Registered
1 Posts
crz wheels

Hello,

please leave a contact number to call, I am interested. Can pick them up in person. are yours the 16 inch alloys or steel rims with hubcaps. I am only interested in the alloys with tires. please confirm this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.