Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Not that I'm shopping (I'm not), but it would probably be best if you posted all the info here instead of just a link to FB which not everyone uses.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Question. I’m not shopping for a Z seeing as I already have one. However, I noticed your 2010 has heated seats and headlight washers. My 2011 EX has neither, is that because of Europe VS US or something else?

·
Registered
22 Posts
However, I noticed your 2010 has heated seats and headlight washers. My 2011 EX has neither, is that because of Europe VS US or something else?
I think it's a region difference, heated seats and washers are only on the GT here in the UK, which is the top trim level, mine is also a '60 plate and has the same, so I assume all years got it here.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Question. I’m not shopping for a Z seeing as I already have one. However, I noticed your 2010 has heated seats and headlight washers. My 2011 EX has neither, is that because of Europe VS US or something else?
Neither feature was available in the North American market.

They pulled a lot of features/options out of the NA market, headlight washers, auto-leveling headlights, panoramic sunroof, factory 2-tone paint scheme, power fold mirrors, module that dips the side mirror in reverse, LED headlights in 2016, probably more that I don't know of yet, lol.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I wish I had heated seats in my CR-Z. Are they in Euro cars or just UK? If they are available in another left-hand drive market I'd try to buy them.

·
Super Moderator
1,333 Posts
I wish I had heated seats in my CR-Z. Are they in Euro cars or just UK? If they are available in another left-hand drive market I'd try to buy them.
The USDM 2016 EX-L had heated seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts