Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG...dare i say more! It is like..a plague. They completely cover your house, car. And then you drive through it, its like a black snow storm. I think you fellow floridians know what im talking about. I just cant wait till it's over! OMW to work the other day, i saw pple on bicycles twirling there shirt above their heads to get them off. The make the front of pples cars completely black. Every time i opened my front door, they would swarm in. It's actually really gross now. Becuz they try to come thru the cracks of your windows or sliding glass doors.

For you outsiders, this is what we endure during the summer every year. But I swear, this year takes the cake. So if you plan on visiting or moving to florida. You've been warned! *lol*

·
Registered
675 Posts
ill stay in california. period

·
Registered
666 Posts
I wish somebody had warned me before I moved here! :D

Seriously nobody told me about em until one day they were suddenly full force. Spent hours trying to get them off my bumper the first week or two, then picked up a nose mask from the dealership :sleep:

Since Ive installed it this weekend, I havent seen a single bug while on the road :rolleyes: they must be aiming for the more vulnerable vehicles.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
yaaaaaaa, i drove to orlando this past weekend. washed and waxed my car the moment i pulled into my driveway. i HATE the bugs.

·
Registered
609 Posts
We've got 'em here in Texas too. But here they are only out in May and Sept.

Newspaper said the reason we don't have them in Texas this May is because it was dry last Sept. It's dry now too so maybe we'll skip the scourge in Sept., although I'd rather have a few love bugs as the wildfires are not a good tradeoff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.