Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anyone else find it odd that Honda pretty much hides the tailpipe? I mean, the body is so sculpted and sporty, and then you go looking for some cool chrome-finish tailpipe or something... only to discover, "WHAT tailpipe?!"

:confused:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Does anyone else find it odd that Honda pretty much hides the tailpipe? I mean, the body is so sculpted and sporty, and then you go looking for some cool chrome-finish tailpipe or something... only to discover, "WHAT tailpipe?!"

when i first saw pics, before i test drove & bought, i thought the diffuser WAS the exhaust outlet.

woulda been neat.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts

Some may think with the addon OEM diffuser which I also have, it makes the back look pretty clean making the unitiated think maybe the exhaust is behind the middle screen. Have had a few ask me about that.

Would like to see an center exhaust system that uses the add on OEM diffuser as opposed to going under it.

There are some Center Exhaust systems here, but believe they require one to buy their diffuser..

BTW, Looks good on Red. Thanks for the pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.