Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I still haven't edited my in car stuff guys. Though my buddy did upload the video he took of my little bro's NSX (epic exhaust note) that has a little footage of the CR-Z (non-existent exhaust note) in action.

CR-Z vs NSX Autocross

I believe this was 3rd or 4th run, I'm not positive.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I would expect the CR-Z to push (understeer) with it being FWD and so nose heavy. I wonder how much r-comps would help. A second set of wheels with some r-comps would be interesting, but getting them there is another story.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would expect the CR-Z to push (understeer) with it being FWD and so nose heavy. I wonder how much r-comps would help. A second set of wheels with some r-comps would be interesting, but getting them there is another story.
It does push in low speed corners by nature, even with the "more aggressive" alignment being 0.2 negative instead of the OEM +0.5 Camber.

·
Registered
72 Posts
R-comps would help a ton, but just wider and stickier tires in general will make a night and day difference. It's usually a bit better to move up to stickier street tires rather than jumping straight to r-comps as they also mask a lot of beginner mistakes.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Actually I autoXed all of last season on r-comps and won HS, but it wasn't fun so I sold the r-comps and am now running in CS on street. Much more fun this season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.