Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my red Z for less than 24hrs, but have already accumulated finger prints on the hatch from usage of the trunk :bored:

i just ran across this video in the Honda owner's link site.... and there is a magic way to closing the hatch w/o sticky fingers!!!

sorry if you all already new this... but I was thrilled to learn this haha :cheer:

(sorry not sure how to insert vids... but here's the link)

https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/CRZ/features.asp?modelid=ZF1C4BEW&feat=Hatch_Cargo_Cover

·
Registered
314 Posts
:lol: Good information to know! Kind of surprised they have a video for it but I guess it does show lots of features. :p
I'm even MORE surprised that they don't have some ridiculous legal disclaimer at the end of the video saying "using the inside handle may result in bodily harm if you do not move your hand and arm out of the way before the hatch closes... use at your own risk!" :rules:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I found it when I was sitting in the back cleaning the glass. I always thought that it was a bad design with no way to close the hatch without getting your finger and hand prints all over the rear hatch, until I found the "hidden" hand hold.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.