Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! After buying my first CR-Z at the end of June, I finally figured I would say hi before I start asking for help. I'd been wanting a CR-Z for the better part of a year, and finally found what I would consider a steal of a deal on a white 2016 LX 6MT. Granted, it had 119,000 miles on it and a few dings at the time of purchase but considering I got it for around half of what Carvana and anyone else on the internet wanted for theirs, I took it and ran. And it's done great! Car cruises happily on the highway and gets great gas mileage anywhere I take it. Very happy with the purchase and look forward to having it for a long time!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

· Modified 2016
1,536 Posts
Welcome! I've also got a same color 2016 ex manual. It really is a unique year. Push button start, lane watch and some other features unique to that year.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I thought it was a pretty good find. I think it's going to stay stock for a while as I already have two other project vehicles and really just need a dependable (yet fun) daily. The current items on the list for it are tracking down the rattles in the interior and the resonance/vibration the car has at idle (motor mounts maybe?). Though as time goes on, I keep looking at new head units that play nicer with my phone. The OEM touchscreen and sound system is pretty good for what I do considering this is the newest car I've ever owned (2001 previously), but android auto would be pretty sweet for its more hands-free navigation and other features.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts