Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally have my precious - the YLA CR-Z GT

After months of spamming around here on the forum (lol) I finally have my CR-Z!

CR-Z GT white pearl with the 17" dark grey rims.

Replaced the W5W bulbs on the license plate at the back for a more xenon effect.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Xenon color bulbs

After 200 km:
good points:

- Many people look and point your car (some guy at the parking: "hey, thats the new accord!", hehe newbie).
- REALY nice sound for a default muffler, it is even better then I expected or on those youtube movies. It can be really (dangerous) quiet but also have a sport sound.
- Looks better in real life then on pictures and I hear that almost every time from friends!

bad points:
- the blue foot lights are not that visible like advertised.
- stupid horn.. A very high pitch (I want to hear it from other people to, or is mine broken).
- Backview

Some other stuff
sport mode on the highway is only good for in Germany lol:
- sport in 6th gear: min 145 kph
- Normal mode in 6th: min 125 kph
- eco mode (not tried yet): min 110 kph (I expect)

Conclusion: MAN I LOVE MY CAR!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I haven't actually checked on mine, but I thought I read in the manual that the Led's are out when the headlights are on, it could be a UK specific thing.
I agree about the ambient footwell lights, I actually thought it was a brochure error, as I can't honestly say I've seen them on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very nice, i love those rims.

The horn sounds really stupid it looks like an ice cream seller car.

One thing i don't like in our cars is the big hole in the rear bumper where the license plate lights are. Damn, you can reach the cables with your own hands =\ ... I already sent a complaint letter to honda but i guess we have to live with it.

By the way have you tried the headlight cleaner? It goes up and down automatically, it's very nice to see although i don't know what is the real point of having headlight cleaners.

Best,
CRZ

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol ice cream.. idd :D

rear bumper hole -> First at the dealer I thought there was a part missing, what is the point of that hole :s

Headlight cleaner -> never tried it but they are required if you have xenon: see wiki Headlamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
If you don't use the headlight cleaner they turn blue (as far as been told to me)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.