Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
fender braces are a PITA to install which is why i never installed them on previous vehicles. Also, i feel that there is more to gain from other simpler mods (strut & sway bars for example). Unless youre looking for the ultimate in stiffness and bracing IMO its a bit overkill.

In general any bracing helps though so im sure theyre functional.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm... I know sway bars are always a good mod but I'd heard strut tower bars have a minimal impact on the chassis... of course it all depends on the platform because some cars need it, some don't

·
Registered
237 Posts
Fender braces are one of those last step sort of things. Once you have done everything else suspension wise (coilovers, sway bars, strut tower braces and underbracing) then you think about fender bracing.

·
Registered
270 Posts
All braces will help reinforcing the chassis of the CRZ. Before you do that, I would consider to get a set of good suspension, corner balance and good alignment. If you think that's not enough then go further.

Just my 0.2 cents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.