Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
New to the forum - firstly wanted to say what a great resource you have going on here! :thumbsup:
Just a quick pic request - does anyone have the metallic front grille option fitted? Here is the official Honda picture from the UK website:

If you have a pic of one fitted on PWP that would be awesome :D :D
Just wondering if I should fit this option on my preordered PWP CR-Z (hasn't arrived here in Australia yet)

·
Registered
666 Posts
How would one go about getting one of those in the U.S? I have always liked the looks of that grille. How much would it cost with shipping?

If it's gonna be like $400 and near the cost of a real Carbon Fiber grille, then no way.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Thanks,

I will be adding some cf details to build on the black and white theme of the the car. I'm still undecided on painting the roof black as well. Will have to do a few more photoshop mods before I decide about that. Considering replacing the side skirts with the HKS carbon fiber skirts. For me the Z is just an awesome platform for modification.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.