Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Factory Color Specs

29K views 60 replies 27 participants last post by  forumonlooker 
#1 ·
Is any info known about what colors will be offered on the CRZ?? Seen nothing but the white (which looks awesome) in press pictures but no other colors.

#41 ·
Fiji is sh!t... that new Civic color DBP (Dyno Blue Pearl) looks close to Fiji in the daytime but at night, Fiji really shines... it looks almost black at night and when street lights hit it you can see the sexiness jump off the paint... DBP doesn't do anything close to what Fiji does at night and therefore is the inferior color...

going by my above chop of color, if the CR-Z doesn't come in a Fiji variant then i might have to paint it...

#47 ·
sorry for my limited editing skills... i cannot figure out how to make that pink lighter w/o doing a lot of work to get it looking good/decent...

but in my errors i came across what i was trying to do since i seen the "production version" of the car and that is edit one to a black color... and my dear Watson i think i've got it... with a little JDM-R "H" on there for the kiddies...

#51 ·
That is not exactly true - there is a Honda video featuring one of the fifth gear presenters driving a silver CR-Z in Japan. the CR-Z looks great in silver - maybe with aftermarket red leather seats and door cards -or not -but it looks good - there is a Honda video with the car in a medium blue. Red, did I say that I also like Red - and my R32 is Candy White - *&&%$$%^^ this color thing is getting out of hand :pat:

#54 ·
The dealership (Richmond Honda) advised that there will be only 3 color choices available for the CR-Z in 2011. They are:

1. Premium White Pearl
2. Storm Silver Metallic
3. Horizon Turquoise Pearl.

FYI.
your blue is wrong... it's not HTP... it's going to be North Shore Blue Pearl over here... this has been confirmed by a much more reliable source than a salesperson at a dealership...

#55 ·
No offense but the salesman who told you that was an idiot, because black is also available. I'm in CT, we have 6 that I know of for sale over here and two of them are black. Maybe he meant the specific dealership he works at? BTW, went and saw a pearl white CRZ, definately the best color option in my opinion. Haven't seen the red yet, so I cannot comment on that color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.