Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wonder what shade of blue honda is looking it. Dark or light.

I really can't stand that aqua-greeny-blue that car companies come out with. I truly hope that honda is smarter than that and releases a nice navy-dark blue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Honda certainly does like to play it safe. But in unstable markets it may be the wisest choice. Honda would not want to end up the next Pontiac.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The red is definetly interesting, here is a shot of it from the news thread:

I see different colors on the image above and then on my image below on the left hand side. What gives??

I think this could be a possible option for me if it looks as good in person!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Why does this image have a huge Bumper over the grill? That's just plain ugly!
Agreed. I'm just not too sure about this picture, almost like a page that was removed or temporary or unfinished. The picture of the CR-Z kinda seems off and has weird (non impressive) lines or skid marks or something coming from the car. Then on the left hand side there is more exterior colors of the car that are vastly different from the other exterior colors page that we have seen.

If only I could read what it said :w00t:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Actually the bar doesn't bother me too much, the Modulo kit looks to be ok, not as aggressive as the Mugen Kit for sure. But there is one most important thing about that picture and that is

The Car comes in Milano Red <3 <3 <3

·
Registered
25 Posts
im going with a black one i think it will look very very well

·
Registered
349 Posts
My exterior color somes down to what interior color is.

I can't stand tan interior, so if white is with tan...I"m going with that blue with the black interior.

I'm crossing my fingers that white will be black or black/red interior.:drool:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
My exterior color somes down to what interior color is.

I can't stand tan interior, so if white is with tan...I"m going with that blue with the black interior.

I'm crossing my fingers that white will be black or black/red interior.:drool:
Judging by the media provided pics and the other Honda entry level hybrid I'd say grey or black are safe bets with the interior. Or even just black, black, or.... black!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts