Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the factory 17" wheels? i'd like to see a few real world pictures before i decide which set to order... the honda website doesnt have any "real" pics with the bigger rims.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i've seen this pic... but i want some *real* pics... by this pic it looks like the rim is all one color... but i've seen some euro models where it looks like the inner parts are a darker color....

ugh and i cant add a pic... cant seem to figure out how... i clicked "add image" and put in a URL but nothing is showing... grr

·
Registered
107 Posts
ya i've seen this pic... but i want some *real* pics... by this pic it looks like the rim is all one color... but i've seen some euro models where it looks like the inner parts are a darker color....

ugh and i cant add a pic... cant seem to figure out how... i clicked "add image" and put in a URL but nothing is showing... grr

If that is what you are trying to link, when u go to the album right click on the picture and click on copy image location and it gives u the jpg at the end instead of the html, and just type the code manually "[im g]http://www.crzforum.com/forum/members/delboyuk2103-albums-my-new-crz-gt-picture68-img00001-20100707-1807.jpg[/im g]" where the space is between the m and the g just make sure it says img.

I do a bit of coding and manage two forums so hope this helps.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes this is the pic i was going for lol. does it look like the inside of the rim is darker to anyone else or is it just me? i would like some detailed up close shots if anyone has them (USDM). my car is still 4 weeks out so i have time to decide which set of wheels i want :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.