Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am wondering if anyone has the ability to fabricate a decent armrest with a post that sits into the oversize cup holder behind the Ebrake. I think that would be an inexpensive and logical solution to having to tare into the whole assembly after spending $300. any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I vote we put the emoticon in the "list" and put Angelo in the corner for providing it! It reminds me of days, nights and women I wish I could forget! :cry: so does this one > :hippy:

:pP:

(uh.. I dont think that is the type of headbanging lldsandsll meant.... he meant the painful, against the wall kind... but good try!;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I vote we put the emoticon in the "list" and put Angelo in the corner for providing it! It reminds me of days, nights and women I wish I could forget! :cry: so does this one > :hippy:

:pP:

(uh.. I dont think that is the type of headbanging lldsandsll meant.... he meant the painful, against the wall kind... but good try!;)
I have that. I will post in a minute.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
LoL, no I meant the head bang dude that's rocking out, cuz I said Zeta rocks. Also, the BS meter would be helpful. :BS meter: ....jk lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
I will post there but here are a couple of gems.

Oh dear lord, PLEASE no annoying dancing fat men/skirted chicks/babies/children, or otherwise!!! Can't get away from them on web page ads, so I beg you to keep them away from here!!! :ionono:

EDIT: Or Spideys for that matter!

·
Registered
232 Posts
You know, I actually prefer the black to gray. It matches the black in the sides of the seats.

I would love to know if it would be possible to get blue stitching, though. This would match the steering wheel and shift knob nicely, and theoretically wouldn't increase the material cost. Considering ALL CRZs have this blue stitching, at least in the steering wheel, I imagine such an option would go over well.

·
Registered
182 Posts
You know, I actually prefer the black to gray. It matches the black in the sides of the seats.

I would love to know if it would be possible to get blue stitching, though. This would match the steering wheel and shift knob nicely, and theoretically wouldn't increase the material cost. Considering ALL CRZs have this blue stitching, at least in the steering wheel, I imagine such an option would go over well.
I agree about the black color. As of right now, there are no plans to offer blue stitch as the price would be unreasonably high. I will post here if plans change, but I would not be too confident on this. :cry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.