Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hating the airbrushed/manipulated pics. Why do they do that, I want to see what the car looks like in a natural environment? Quite like the road ones, they look pretty good and I am torn between the blue and the red now. Decisions, decisions.....

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
i think it really depends on the camera that was used... look at the two pix of my Si below which were edited just for size, no color modification, etc... one was taken with a regular 10mp camera... the other was taken with a Cannon Digital SLR (tripod & high ISO)... the quality is obviously different and the SLR shows the colors wayyy better than a regular camera... to me the SLR is more true to what the human eye will see at different angles of light...

·
Registered
13 Posts
great pics !! i wish i could see all the colors avaible in that many images !! and maybe even concept colors!? i think special editions would be nice in ...deep forest green and also another good color would be barbados yellow that was factory on the CRX-SI .
just a thought.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.