Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
OK, I'll bite. I, know - a little rice. But am one of the half centurions here and comes off with a few swipes of the razor...

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
"Tuna, no crust" is from FNF#1. I know this because we just had a car meet Friday night where 200 of us had a car show in the theater parking lot and we had our own theater and one site member brought 125 tuna sandwiches with no crust for the pre-sold ticket holders.
Idaho Motorsports

The black S2000 is my toy.
Idaho Motorsports

·
Registered
270 Posts
So far, no fun stickers on Sherman. My husband is against it....LOL. My old cars all had lots of bumper stickers--mostly Red Sox & various breweries (& sometimes a political sticker). My father-in-law gave us a fire fighter sticker though, and I think I'm going to put it in the window.

Other than that the only stickers are the inspection sticker in the front window & resident parking sticker in the rear. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yup. Stickers have to be funny. And away from paint - I've had maybe 3 stickers across a dozen cars that went through my garage in the last 6 years and all were applied to glass. And were funny. Or NSFW, like my Liberator Gear one.

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,150 Posts
I want one made:
When I grow up, I want to be a Ferrari
:grin:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here's my girl's new tattoos. Man...she needs a bath! (Note: any offended parties can just keep their pitchforks and torches to themselves)

1 - 20 of 181 Posts