Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have noticed an increase of owners getting together for some great runs and gatherings and having great times. With these good times there is great stories, food venues, great pictures and some great idea's to make runs and gatherings great. I think it would be great to have and area to share those moments with owners across this country and around the world in one spot. So please share what ever you have to offer so we all can enjoy!

I will start with a great run today that was put together at the last minute but was quiet fun. I want to thank Chaz for an incredible day and to all those who showed up and made it memorable! This was in Malibu, So Cal. Perfect day for driving and fellowship. It was perfect!

Shark feeding frenzy- CR-Z style.

Ah Malibu...

Largest CR-Z So Cal gathering yet

Getting our grub on. I didn't need to eat dinner after this meal.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
:thumbup:

January 2011 COTM meets the January 2012 COTM..

Hey Kyle, Great to meet you.. Sorry I had to bail after 30 minutes. We probably have the best 2 and only modded CR-Zs in the Puget Sound. It may be lonely up here, but makes the CR-Z even more unique which is kinda cool. Will have to hook up this summer with our other halfs and take a drive up to Mount Ranier or Crystal Mountain.

Kyles ride is friggen outstanding.. Definitely the COTM..

Oh yea - Kyle - don't forget to email me at my @navy.mil address from yours. Will get you that Cyber material we discussed.

Edit: We forgot to pop the hoods and do the intake shots.. lol..

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
I want special Cyber privileges... I will send you my @navy/mil
Were discussing how lucrative and growing the Cyber Defense Business is and all the free training materials that are available to the Navy. Kyle' Rate is just a half step away from the Cyber arena. Very Challenging and high stress job. 6 digit salaries are easy to come by. But, yea - just send me a email from your navy.mil address if interested.

Here is the meet from my camera and a bit of photochopping (crop and autofix only)

Edit: Oh yea.. I did get a compliment from Kyle on something I have been concerned about.. The exhaust note. Have the P2R (Cat2 Delete) and the Typhoon SRI with the stock mid and axle back..

@Kyle, here is the Museum I was referring to. Has some good props for pictures.. http://www.navalunderseamuseum.org/ Might recognize it from some of my previous pics.

· Premium Member
1,528 Posts
We should set up a North America meet, when I had an S2000 they had two BIG meets set up at Honda in Torrance CA called The Homecoming which turned out 700+ cars! Maybe Honda would do the same for the CR-Z's or we could figure a time and spot to have a BIG meet. But everyone has to really commit to doing it.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.