Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am trying to enter the customized setting display
My vehicle is stopped with the ignition switch to on and the parking brake is set
I press the info button and select the customized setting display, I am then pressing the sell/reset button and I am taken directly to where you turn the speed alarms on/off not the 1/6 menus that allow me to customize anything.

can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the manual on entering Customized setting display you get 6 options
1. Speed Control
2. Clock setup
3. Chg setting
4. Language
5. Default all
6. Return

Each menu have sub features under each one. What I am finding is that I go instantly into the speed sub menu and I am not given the option to scroll through these top level settings.

Please Help

· Registered
200 Posts
Apparently the US version has different menus...but when I go to customize settings and press select (assuming I meet all the health and safety criteria) it goes to a menu with the following options:

Chg Setting
Default All
Exit

Even if your menus are different it sounds like something isn't working right...

· Registered
360 Posts
so we get screwed yet again :sadwavey:
Yep, pages 90-95 of the Owners manual describes changing the settings in the USDM version of the Z. We have fewer choices than the other markets it appears.

For those interested, I have a post elsewhere on this site with a link to the Owners manual and Navi manual (PDF files) for the USDM Z.

Lee

· Registered
200 Posts
Now I want to know what speed control and clock setup do....to see if I feel like we got screwed or if they were worthless features anyway. :bored:

I can assure you I'd care less about any "speed alarms" if that's what I'm thinking they are.

· Registered
2,147 Posts
Porsches also come with the speed beeper 'option'. I deleted as soon as I found out what it was. Useless IMO, but someone may find it useful.

· Registered
200 Posts
The reason that I added this post wasn't to show what isn't available on the US version. It was too try and get some help with my cars settings
True :D It got a little off track...but to answer your question I played around with mine earlier and even though the menus are different if you are going straight to a setting then it seems something isn't working properly.

One thing, when you are in the speed alarms menu, is there an option to exit (go back, etc)? Try that and see if it takes you back to the main options. On all the settings on my car there is an option called "EXIT" that takes you back to the previous screen.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
If you're talking about changing the color on the nav display, it's possible to change on u.s. models. It's in settings under color.

Mines red with blue 1 windows.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
5,332 Posts
If you're talking about changing the color on the nav display, it's possible to change on u.s. models. It's in settings under color.

Mines red with blue 1 windows.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
not that screen... he's talking about the one next to the gauges...

· Registered
2011 CR-Z GT-Navi Milano Red
331 Posts
Where can I disable TRIP A RESET WITH REFUEL in UK CR-Z? When I go to Customized Settings I can only set the speed alarm :( I'm sending below what's in my users manual but on the screen doesn't show group setup and going straight to speed alarm settings.

· Premium Member
9,067 Posts
I am in US and we do not have speed alarm but do have reset A with fill up I use it and leave B to do what it wants. I doubt my manual would help you sorry try looking at this page Honda Owners Site | Tips, Tools & Benefits for Honda Owners for your country. Here are the two relevant pages from my 2013 US CR-Z

Where can I disable TRIP A RESET WITH REFUEL in UK CR-Z? When I go to Customized Settings I can only set the speed alarm :( I'm sending below what's in my users manual but on the screen doesn't show group setup and going straight to speed alarm settings.
View attachment 63115

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.