Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I cannot find much info regarding TPM, and neither can I find a proper spot to post this, so I am posting it here. Mods please feel free to move this to the right section.

Anyways I am wondering if it is possible to enable the TPM functionality in the Canadian models? Since the Canadian models is basically the non-navi Ex model in the states, wouldn't it just be a plug and go with the sensors? I have seen the dashboard lights and it appears there is spot for th TPM lights (as in the light is there), it just never turns on. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Why would you want it? Tpm sucks. It makes your life difficult in the winter giving false readings when the temp drops. Changing over to your snows means you have the hassle of dealing with sensors too. And some aftermarket rims dont support tpms.

So my question is why? I carry a psi gauge in my car all the time if i would care enough to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why would you want it? Tpm sucks. It makes your life difficult in the winter giving false readings when the temp drops. Changing over to your snows means you have the hassle of dealing with sensors too. And some aftermarket rims dont support tpms.

So my question is why? I carry a psi gauge in my car all the time if i would care enough to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True.... was just a thought to see if it is doable :pP:
I do not actually plan to use it since a pressure gauge is far more accurate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.