Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up everybody. the name's eddie and i'm from Valencia, CA and just got my first brand new car :) i picked up a 2011 honda cr-z and i'm loving it. the motor finally broke in and i can now punch it which is awesome. lol. the power is pretty decent but i miss my old car :(

everyone's favorite pic of my car. my favorite too

well i don't have much planned for this car. i just want it lowered and i might just get some cheap rims. i was thinking rota boost in gunmetal. eh eh?

·
Banned
251 Posts
bro your coupe is so fucking hella fresh mad props and the premium white hybrid hatch is so clean i woulda rather had a PW than SSM, but whatever you know.

anyways here are a few pics of my EM1 that i am selling its super legit real deal matching numbers everything clean as hell coupay as the brits say...

oh and i got some rims in oregon i can have shipped down and we also have an account with a GIANT warehouse that stocks a shit ton of rota;s and other rims..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.