Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
3" drop will pretty much render your suspension geometry completely useless... Getting a set of some nice coilovers would be best imo.
yeah, i was hoping he was asking for bags to be able to slam it for photoshoots etc and then raise it to drive. i dont think anyone could drive a CRZ with a 3 in drop on public roads unless they like sparks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Reviving this thread.... :)

I'm considering air suspension - I'm not looking for a huge drop, I'm just looking for a regular drop like aftermarket springs (1"-1.5"), but I want the car to be able to drop itself automatically at higher speeds, or manually if I hit a button when I'm pulling into a steep drive way.

How expensive is it? Is it a lot of work?

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,161 Posts
Reviving this thread.... :)

I'm considering air suspension - I'm not looking for a huge drop, I'm just looking for a regular drop like aftermarket springs (1"-1.5"), but I want the car to be able to drop itself automatically at higher speeds, or manually if I hit a button when I'm pulling into a steep drive way.

How expensive is it? Is it a lot of work?
Ah, you mean like this:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Betcha Roddy could help you with your question, though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.