Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
The ECHM is next weekend, so if we're going to meet up beforehand don't we need to decide where?
I live in Woodbridge, I could prob meet you in your neck of the woods since its on the way. Where is everyone else coming from? Or maybe find a place just outside of Richmond and roll in together. I'm down for whatever.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I live in Woodbridge, I could prob meet you in your neck of the woods since its on the way. Where is everyone else coming from? Or maybe find a place just outside of Richmond and roll in together. I'm down for whatever.
That works for me, PM me so we can arrange place/time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
925 Posts
The ECHM is tomorrow, if we're going to organize anything so we can roll in together we kinda need to make decisions today. Specifically where and when? I plan on leaving fairly early as I95 is a PITA on the weekends.

·
Registered
925 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
10077 Brook Road, Glen Allen, Virginia, 23059, USA

This is the address we are meeting at. Rolling out at 8am. The address is 15 mins from the meet. Me Kyle and romie rolling out from here
Thanks for the info! I will meet you guys there. Hopefully marcl211 will be with me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
925 Posts
I think the best place will be a shopping plaza very near where I live. It is like a 1/4 mile from I95, which is how I presume you would be going. Just take I95 south to exit 143B it is the first of 2 exits for 143. Then just stay to the right, all the way to the right. You will see a shopping plaza called the Stafford Marketplace. It has some of the box stores in it, including Target which is where I suggest we meet. As for time I would suggest no later than 6:30 just in case 95 decides to be congested.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts