Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Oh so this is more your thoughts towards your Z: :drool: :leghump: :redx:
Oh, HELL no! It's just that I'm about as "passionate" as zombie on valium is all. I love my car, just don't expect to see it on face. (I prefer to keep my stupid grins out of the public's view unless I'm trying to creep them out.)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Decided to represent the Forum while at the ECHM. Bought a forum shirt and hat. I wear both most of the time anyway, so why not?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sooooo In conjunction with people going to this meet, friday, the day before the meet I'm having a housewarming party for the home I'm closing on next monday. If anyone wants to come let me know. I already know of a handful of people attending. The meet is only an hour away from my new home.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Definitely, we need to gather before the meet and roll in together! I don't think I'll be able to go to Kyle's bash as I'll be working. (I only live a couple of hours from Richmond so I won't have to take time off.)
But we absolutely should gather before hand and roll in as a group! It will be awesome! :headbang:

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm trying to find other Hondas to roll with from Woodbridge. I did find a FB group that got together last year at Potomac Mills, but doesnt look like they are active for this. Their page said there was a group of RSX's that met there also. But Im sure it wont be difficult to find others either there or on the way.

I dont know the Richmond area that well...or at all really..but if you can find a decent/easy place to meet before the event, I'll definitely meet up.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts