Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Door Panel Part

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Defiant 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me what the part number is for this piece so that I can order it or try to find it? It came off of the door panel when I was installing aftermarket speakers.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Anybody's guess, but you've probably spent more than $4.33 worth of time debating about it.
If you had to buy 20 of them, I'd be concerned. But you need just one, don't you?
Skip a trip to Starbucks once and you'll still be ahead of the game.

Reactions: Defiant and litz
#7 ·
Unless you happen to have a parts man who knows what the difference is and can order the right one for you.

Ahahahahahahahaha, god, I crack myself up. A parts man with a clue. When the monkeys fly outta my butt.

I guess it was easier in the sixties when they'd build a part and use it on all the cars- like the Lucas signal light lenses.

#8 ·
Yeah, but if you find the right parts man, you'll know it. Still waiting for a guy like my older Brother who used to be a parts guy decades ago.... You'd walk up to the counter with something you took out that needed replaced, and he'd tell you what you had in your hand AND recite the part number before flipping through the three-foot long (thick) reference book for verification. I could stump him with my "toy cars," and get a "what the flock kind of Jap part is that, now?..." retort back when I first started tinkering with cars (my '67 TR4-A was bundled in with my '76 CVCC Civic as "Jap" cars, though.)

#10 ·
Yes, IRS, and I was just as much a dumbass back then as I am now, and sold it after I restored it (restoring is basically the job of un-LUCASing the wiring, mostly.) :grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.