Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
I am looking to replace the old grey door panels with the black ones from later models, I have a 2011. Just wondering if anyone had some info on using a 2013-2015 model door panel in a 2011 model, or if there is really no difference besides the color.
For reference, this is the part(s): https://www.redlineautoparts.com/ho...-interior-door-panels-black-cloth-pair-cz013/
Really no difference. I've swapped my 2013's with 2016's, and know of others who've swapped their 2012's for 2013.... Plug and play. :)

...actually, those black panels from your redline post are great!

·
Premium Member
6,280 Posts
Thanks so much! Also really appreciate the quick response.
No problem. I really like that particular (all black) style over all the others. Are you going to upgrade the rest of the grey panels and/or paint them black to match?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem. I really like that particular (all black) style over all the others. Are you going to upgrade the rest of the grey panels and/or paint them black to match?
Currently I've stripped the back out with exception of the side panels starting at the subs in the back and forward to the column behind the seats. Eventually I'd like to take out the grey and replace with black where possible. Take out the floor carpet and do a liner and replace the headliner with black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts