Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,150 Posts
I thought it looked like a commercial washing machine!
I wonder if my other blue sock is in there somewhere???

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Old, old thread, but I stumbled into it, looking for something else. Thought I'd leave a link to the Lambo page of my build thread.
:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I had lambo doors on my eclipse gt and yes it was cool but the hydraulics died like a year into having them and if you dont set the door down softly the hinges wear out super quick too. Neat mod but I'd spend my money on more go fast parts, or go louder parts(stereo or exhaust)

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I had lambo doors on my eclipse gt and yes it was cool but the hydraulics died like a year into having them and if you dont set the door down softly the hinges wear out super quick too. Neat mod but I'd spend my money on more go fast parts, or go louder parts(stereo or exhaust)
Thanks for the input, but already put the go fast and go louder parts, and go cart suspension on, and just put the hinges on thinking I'd test them out (and assumed I'd remove them at the end of the summer....) It's been a little over a year, and I'll certainly post up any problems/issues with them in the future, but so far so good. OEM hinges are on stand-by, but it's great not worrying about those heavy doors getting away from me, and swinging open too far too quickly in tight spaces.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks for the input, but already put the go fast and go louder parts, and go cart suspension on, and just put the hinges on thinking I'd test them out (and assumed I'd remove them at the end of the summer....) It's been a little over a year, and I'll certainly post up any problems/issues with them in the future, but so far so good. OEM hinges are on stand-by, but it's great not worrying about those heavy doors getting away from me, and swinging open too far too quickly in tight spaces.
Solid! Yea, at that point there's probably not much else you can do with these cars besides super 1-off pieces getting custom made. More carbon fiber is always a good way to go.....depending on what the true purpose is for your Z is. I'd love to do some cool mods like that on mine but my Z needs new brake pads ATM lol.... I think a Progress Tech. RSB will be my next "major" mod.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts