Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a CRZ, since it is a hybrid, anyone know if NS gives a tax rebate on purchasing it. I am aware that some provinces are doing it, but have found nothing for NS.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Me again, McBagel... can't help you out with the tax rebate/incentive thing, though here in the USA the CR-Z is not eligible for any present tax incentives. However, I CAN tell you that the CR-Z will perform surprisingly well on those nice steep hilly/mountainous roads of the Cabot Trail. I can just picture in my mind how much fun that would be, with the exception of the part where a moose dashes out in front of you right just after dusk has fallen (really happened to wifey and I one year not far from Markland Coastal Resort area... it was fairly dark, we were in a hurry to get back to catch dinner hours, I was fretting over the gas tank being on "E" and no stations being open, and there comes the moose jogging down a slope and into the road. :eek: Luckily we avoided it, and I'm still here today to relate the story!

:eek:fftopic:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.