Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to my sisters it does. Put on the JDM emblems, the girls think it's cute how my car has a shiny red nose. All I need are those door antlers and I'll be all set for next holiday season.

Also got 20% tint on all sides except the front. Technically illegal in CT but the cost for a 2-door was only $120 and I got a $20 coupon off my next visit. Worst case if I get noticed I'll go with the legal 35%.

Pardon the dirt - I just had it touchless washed on Saturday too :cry:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i dont get it.... why does everyone seem to have such a problem seeing out of this car? i have no problem seeing the sides of the car with my mirrors, and no problem out the back. I can see if it was a big sticker but its small and thin lined not like a block sticker, at least i cant tell if its a block sticker, if it is then i understand, again its not my car.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I like the sticker, is it like that boxed or is the white design the sticker? I'm not telling you what to do I was just saying that's what I would do, probably shouldn't have said anything about it if I knew it was going to go like this.

I love it and it's in the perfect spot.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Ha, don't know why I didn't see this thread before.

Sorry, you can no longer play any reindeer games any more. But the abominable snowman will be scared and you can pull Santas sleigh... Actually looks like you just got done pulling Santa's Sleigh...

Kidding of course. Looks good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.