Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Currently I own a 2008 Focus Titanium 1.8 diesel. I have recently got a new job which has kinda put more into my mind that I want a new car. My new job will be more driving and in all honesty I want to drive something more fun but that still has good fuel consumption.

I got drawn to the good looks and hybrid part of the crz.

I was looking a getting the top model.

Naturally I was planning on getting a test drive as and when.

I was hoping they were guna have an auto transmission but o well. Do you reckon it is worth waiting for a type r version if they ever do one?

Just curious to know what peoples current car is, if they are planning on getting one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I say go CRZ. It's super unique.. and plus, it's a Honda! Like Mike said.. a CRX coming stateside probably won't happen... or will it? I think it has a decent chance of coming stateside just for the fact that Honda discontinued both of their sports cars... the S2000 and the NSX.... Soooo... what's left??? Just the Civic Si, which is big.. runs awesome.. and has lots of room..

Sooo the answer is... bringing the Type-R back in America. It won't "KILL" sales of their Civic Si by any means because it is small, and has only 2 seats... But it will be a huge success in my opinion as a sports car..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.