Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's good everyone? Checking in from Alexandria, VA. Finding a few meets is one of the biggest reasons I joined the forum. Can't say as my girl is too much to look at (stock 2015 base model AT) but it would be awesome to connect with some fellow owners. Be very appreciative if I could get a heads up as to when the next meet is. Many thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,157 Posts
Haven't heard of anything recently, but sent a note to Marc to see if anything's coming up (haven't seen him on the forum in a while, but maybe he'll chime in.)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What's good everyone? Checking in from Alexandria, VA. Finding a few meets is one of the biggest reasons I joined the forum. Can't say as my girl is too much to look at (stock 2015 base model AT) but it would be awesome to connect with some fellow owners. Be very appreciative if I could get a heads up as to when the next meet is. Many thanks in advance.
No meets planned. It has been kinda dead in that field for some time now. Some left the CR-Z community, some moved away, but we still have a few in the area. The last DMV CRZ meet must of been two years ago. Now everyone pretty much does their own thing. I created a FB page for DMV CR-Z's, but there is hardly any activity on it. :frown2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Many thanks for getting back to me. I kind of realized I missed the boat on the meets after I posted the message (should have checked the dates on the previous messages... I'm definitely a noob at this). Any chance I might be able to get a link to the Facebook page to follow? Doesn't sound like there is a lot going on but would like to keep my ear to the ground should anything come up.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hello. I just moved to Reston from Arlington. Lived in Arlington for 4 years before I moved to Reston. Looking for some other Z owners to possibly do a meet. Was thinking of going to Hondafest next year when I hopefully have the Sprintex installed and tuned.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm up in Chantilly, VA. Been living in the area for the past 6 years. There is at least 2 others that live in the northern, VA area.

Reactions: Spdbump
21 - 29 of 29 Posts