Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,574 Posts
Looking for owners in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.

A few of us DMV CRZ's have meets every so often and we are always looking to add new people to the mix.

If you live in the DMV, please comment where you are.

Thanks!
I am Job Hunting in the area and The Speed Bump was adopted when I lived in VA in 2013. If I am down in the area for a job interview and you are having a meet can I come in my Mini rental?:grin2:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am Job Hunting in the area and The Speed Bump was adopted when I lived in VA in 2013. If I am down in the area for a job interview and you are having a meet can I come in my Mini rental?
LOL of course. We will keep you posted. Just move that mini when CRZ only pictures are needed!!! :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
4,574 Posts
LOL of course. We will keep you posted. Just move that mini when CRZ only pictures are needed!!! :wink2:
We could always claim it was a bastard child with birth defects and illusions of grandeur. It is the same color as The Speed Bump(black)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm all over from Purcelville (and occasionally Winchester) to Arlington. But you knew about me :)

bump! I have seen a few other 'Zs in the area, I'm surprised they're not checking out the forum! There was a purple Mugen one I spotted a few months back it looked baller af!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm all over from Purcelville (and occasionally Winchester) to Arlington. But you knew about me :)

bump! I have seen a few other 'Zs in the area, I'm surprised they're not checking out the forum! There was a purple Mugen one I spotted a few months back it looked baller af!
Yeah, I see a few around but they dont usually seem interested in anything lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey all, I was wondering who Ive been seeing around town. My name is Kevin and I have a HPD SC Crz. Were having a show at Pohanka Honda/VW here in the next few months if yall would like to come out. I would also be down to have a meet soon but ill be in PA for a tune this weekend. Cheers

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hey all, I was wondering who Ive been seeing around town. My name is Kevin and I have a HPD SC Crz. Were having a show at Pohanka Honda/VW here in the next few months if yall would like to come out. I would also be down to have a meet soon but ill be in PA for a tune this weekend. Cheers
Outta try make the 🐉 July 22-25

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for owners in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.

A few of us DMV CRZ's have meets every so often and we are always looking to add new people to the mix.

If you live in the DMV, please comment where you are.

Thanks![/QUO5TE]

Ochi_ here, I live on Kent Island, but travel to the Salisbury/ Ocean City area frequently. I found another CRZ owner too, probably a college student in Salisbury University. If you see this, welcome!!

I'm all for weekend meets if anyone is interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are planning another DMV CRZ meet at National Harbor on August 20th. At the moment, it is set for 1PM in the garage by Cadillac Ranch.

The parking garage we use for our meet at National Harbor is Cadillac Ranch. All the way to the top. Cadillac Ranch is a restaurant. It has a Cadillac over it's entrance. Can't miss it.

Address:
Cadillac Ranch
186 Fleet Street National Harbor
Oxon Hill, MD 20745

The pic shows the location of the restaurant. The garage entrance is on Waterman Passage, just around the corner from the restaurant doors.

If you have any questions, let me know. We have an event setup on Facebook too.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
I want to join next time! I live in the Owings mills MD area. I have seen 3 other Zs in town! White, black, and blue. I wonder if they're part of this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
30 Posts
Add me to the list of MD owners, as of October 2016; I'm in Rockville. There's another red CR-Z less than a mile from my house but they either are not on the board, are not actively scanning it, or are in self-imposed radio silence.

I doubt that I'll ever participate in events; the car is simply transportation for me. My Honda ST1300 (motorcycle) gets all the socializing love.

·
Super Moderator
4,574 Posts
Add me to the list of MD owners, as of October 2016; I'm in Rockville. There's another red CR-Z less than a mile from my house but they either are not on the board, are not actively scanning it, or are in self-imposed radio silence.

I doubt that I'll ever participate in events; the car is simply transportation for me. My Honda ST1300 (motorcycle) gets all the socializing love.
If I was back in the area I would love to meet other owners and see the general public do a double take when they see a whole bunch of this rare vehicle together>:) It will disprove my theory that there is only one CR-Z ( of each color) the rest are hallucinations!>:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts