Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I have done some work removing the guage cluster.
you will need: Small hands and force.

there are no screws holding the cluster part so it just pops off with some force.

Step1: Start by pulling off eash sides (sides with 3 buttons). There are anough grip to gently pull it with some force.

Step2: put a dash trim removal kit or your finger along the crack and gently pull the cluster out and it should pop out.

Step3: Now all the clips are poped out, the cluster is held by 4 connectors on left side and 1 connector on right side. remove the clips. You will need some kind of small hand to remove the left side connectors.

Right side

Left side

Step4: Now you should have removed the Guage cluster dash. It's made out of 3 peices, and by removing some screws, you can disassemble it

Step5: You can re-install it by just pushing it in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2

Some of you might have guessed why I took the dash off.. here is the reason :pP:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
awesome thanx for doing this, I was wondering how to remove that!

oh and btw... the men at your door with the white 'happiness jacket' are here to help... please do not struggle or resist (or try in any way to CF wrap them or the jacket)...

nice wrap job too.

-Hoi

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Great stuff. Also agree, wrapping expertise is outstanding. Looks like it belongs there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That is a daring mod!! Nice results!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.