Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I just got these JDM Bumper reflectors installed to our CRZ :) These reflectors comes in a set of 2 and they are very easy to install.

You can see the picture of the product here : http://www.crzforum.com/forum/j-racing/3060-jdm-rear-bumper-reflectors.html

Here's my D.I.Y. instructions and I hope this is not too confusing :pP:

Step 1:
You may need to jack up the car a little bit when you do it. Remove the diffuser off the bumper. The diffuser is held by 3 clips on each side so once you remove the clip, pull it gently and it will come out smoothly.

Look behind the diffuser and there's a tab where you can push **shown in the pic** After you push the dummy cap will come right off !

Step 2:
Install the reflector onto that slot and then bolt it down with the philips screw which comes with the reflectors.

Step 3:
Re-install the diffuser and double check everything to make sure everything is secured.

Step 4:
YOU are DONE !

The entire installation took me about 15 mins.

If you have any questions, please POST :hi5:

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very nice pix and installation!! They really should be on the car from the factory. They are on my mod list!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
lol i want those LED headlights too :/

hopefully we can get a supplier soon.

so many things we don't get in north america. like that Sky roof window :(

anyways. love the reflectors. will be getting some of those too, eventually.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for this, I didn't take the diffuser off so I had to crawl under and easily replaced these, took about two minutes. They fit really snug with the metal clips so I didn't feel the need for the screws as I jerked the crap out of them and they didn't move. The insight ones are a perfect fit so if you want to pay half the price then that's the route to go, that's what I did.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
CRZY 1 - Post a link for the Insight reflectors for everyone to buy at half price!!!! :)
Yeah because I spoke to the dealership and they said $35.00 each, not $16.00 like I saw posted here when I first joined up:scared:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Re: rear reflectors for CRZ / Insight.

I bought a pair from the stealership, fit great.

I believe they were for a 2007 / 2008 Insight.
Not quite sure (or was that the locking gas cap !).

Any way the parts numbers are:

33505SLJ013

33555-SLJ-013

$33.61 $ CDN each Total $75.96 with our 13% Ontario tax included.

See the post on how to install them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.